OUR MATTRESS CARNIVAL WARRANTIES
Because we offer extreme savings on our Name Brands mattresses, the warranty coverage is as follows:
Mattress Carnival 5 Year Limited Warranty Coverage.
This limited warranty covers the following items during normal wear:
- Deterioration causing the mattress to have a visible indentation greater than 2” (with adjustable base 3”) that is not related to an indentation or sag which results from use of an improper or unsupportive foundation or adjustable bed base. Normal wear requires that purchaser’s mattress be continuously supported by a matching foundation or adjustable bed base with the correct bed frame sufficient to support the entire weight of the mattress and foundation.
- Qualified bed frames need to provide sturdy support for both the mattress and foundation; this will include a center support and having at least 5-6 legs for a queen, king and cal king and four leg support for twin and full mattresses. For the queen, king, and cal king slatted style bed frames, it is incumbent upon purchaser to ensure that the frame utilized ours ample structural support for the mattress and foundation given that particular slatted style frame. Failure to have a proper bed frame may invalidate the limited warranty. The use of a bed frame is necessary for the life and protection of your sleep system. Neither mattresses, individually, nor sleep systems (mattress and foundation combination) is intended to sit/lay on a waterbed frame or platform of untreated wood or untreated wood covered with fabric
- Year 1 Offers - Full Store Credit for the mattress, Year 2 Offers - 80% Store Credit for the mattress, Year 3 Offers - 60% Store Credit for the mattress, Year 4 Offers - 40% Store Credit for the mattress, Year 5 Offers - 20% Store Credit for the mattress
Our limited warranty will not cover:
- Any normal increase in softness of pressure-relieving material which does not affect the pressure-relieving qualities of the mattress.
- Your Comfort preference or quilting shift.
- Any physical abuse or damage to the structure and/or cover material, including but not limited to, burns, cuts, tears, or liquid damage or stains.
- If the mattress is not “In Like New Conditions”.
- Damage relate to an improper bed frame, foundation, or adjustable base. See above description and illustrations for a proper bed frame.
- Any cost for transportation
- Body impression or sagging under 2″ (with adjustable over 3”)
- Any mattresses not purchased with a NEW foundation from Mattress Carnival
- Foam or quilting shifts
Should you not be able to complete the warranty claim paperwork, our professional team (or a 3rd party) will be happy to help! For an additional transportation service fee, our experienced team will perform an in-home visit to collect the required information, this includes any requested pictures or videos. You can contact your store where you made your original purchase for additional information.